Monday 31 August 2015

Baked & Wired

I go to Baked & Wired every time I'm in Georgetown.  No lie.  EVERY TIME.  I can't resist.  They have the best cupcakes I've ever had in my life.  Each time I go I make an effort to try a different flavor - which isn't hard to do considering they have over 20 kinds.

Some of my favorites that I've tried include:

Smurfette - Lemon cake with blueberries and buttercream frosting
The Tessita - Delicious hazelnut flavor
Strawberry

Check out the full cupcake menu here - be prepared for your mouth to water.




{The Smurfette}

Check Baked & Wired out the next time you're in Georgetown
***
1052 Thomas Jefferson St NW
Washington DC 20007
*** 

1 comment:

  1. So I think one of the nicest things that anyone has ever done for me was when my SF roommate went to DC for a work trip and she surprised me with a strawberry cupcake from baked and wired. I hadn't even begged her to bring me back one. I just opened my bedroom door in the morning and it was sitting there in the hall. I'm telling you PUREST FORM OF LOVE THERE IS. So crazily jealous.

    ReplyDelete